Vehicle Tracker / Fleet GPS Tracking System From Jointech
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GP4000
- Size: 103*71*26mm
- Use: Automotive
- Screen Size: 103*71*26mm
- Specification: 103*71*26mm
- Color: Silver
- Frenquency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Type: GPS Tracker
- Trademark: Jointech
- Origin: China
GPS tracker GP4000 is a mainstream GPS/GSM/GPRS vehicle tracking device, designed as solution for fleet management, which is a robust fleet tracking device allows lots of external devices, like high precision fuel sensor, MDT, camera, FRID, scanner etc.
1. GPS tracker GP4000 has TCP/UDP/SMS communication. It features intelligent time management and four power save modes.
2. Real-time tracking including time, distance interval, or intelligent mode is available with the vehicle GPS tracker GP4000.
3. GPS tracker GP4000 features data security: 360 pieces GPRS blind area data report in cache and 43200 pieces of history data in Flash.
4. GPS tracker GP4000 can realize the regional set of multilateral regions and the speed limit for 100 roads.
5. GPS tracker GP4000 has a GPS antenna open circuit and short circuit detection. It has long distance monitoring or two-way calling.
6. GPS tracker GP4000 has terminal self checking, self recovery, self protection and build-in battery.
7. GPS tracker GP4000 has many types of alarms: Enter/out fencing, overtime parking, fatigue driving, over speed, SOS, backup battery starting, illegal ignition, emergency brake, neutral sliding, terminal restarting, abnormal oil level, safety belt unfastening, etc.
8. The vehicle GPS tracker GP4000 has RS232 serial ports and can be equipped with the MDT.
9. GPS tracker GP4000 features a 6-channel digital inputs and 5-channel digital outputs. One channel analog signal input(0-5V) and one channel pulse signal input (>3.8V, 2kHz).
The vehicle GPS tracker GP4000 is used in logistics fleet management, private car tracking and taxi group dispatching and management.